What is thigh lift?
Thigh lift is a plastic surgical process where the excess fat and skin from the thighs are removed to give the lower body a beautiful contour. The best would be Thigh lift in Thailand.
What is the eligibility to a thigh lift surgery?
There are certain norms to clear before being eligible for the process:
- No- smokers
- The inner and other thigh tissues must be soft.
- Weight of the customer must be stable
- There must not be any disease that can obstruct healing
- The result expected must be realistic.
- They must think positively.
They are strictly looked into for Thigh lift in Thailand.
How is thigh lift different from liposuction in thighs?
Thigh lift is different from liposuction, as thigh lift does not merely remove excess fat from the area it removes excess skin and thereby reshaping the while thigh unlike liposuction where only fat of the area is removed.
What are the surgeon’s steps before the process?
The surgeon performs the following steps before performing the surgery:
- Measure different the body parts.
- Perform tests to estimate the general health of the patient.
- Discuss the outcome with the patient.
- Take photograph for records.
What are the tips for the patient before the process?
Certain tips to follow would be:
- Quit smoking
- Discuss any medication being taken
- Do every lap test being asked to by the surgeon
- Prepare for the post surgery recovery period.
- Stop any blood thinning medications as aspirin.
What is the process in a thigh lift?
In a thigh lift surgery, anaesthesia is induced to comfort the patient. Incisions are made in the area that has to be tucked. But usually, the incision is made from the groin around till the back of the thighs. The tissues are then tightened and strengthened; the thigh is reshaped by removing the excess fat and skin. The incisions are then closed by medical tools as bandages and sutures.
When can the result be visible?
The result is almost immediate but can be obstructed when swelling and bruising happens.
What are the risks involved?
Certain of the risks involved are:
- Prolonged pain
- Deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary and cardiac complication.
- Looseness of skin
- Possibility of another thigh surgery.
- Skin loss
- Fluid accumulation
- Blood clots
- Prolonged numbness
- Anaesthesia risks
- Skin discoloration and swelling
Thigh lift in Thailand is made sure to minimize these risks.
Why is Thailand considered the best place for thigh lift?
Thailand is now one among the most opted countries in Asia for medical purpose. Thailand provides the best medical service with a very reasonable price when compared to other medical tourism rich countries. The doctors performing the process are experts with very high experience. The techniques and technology used for the process are at its latest. The medical instruments and machinery used are certified. The medical staffs of Thailand are very pleasing and welcoming that the patients feel at home. Thigh lift in Thailand can ensure positive replies like many of its customers than other countries.