Woman’s body shape is a very factor in revealing physical attraction and a genetic selection for both genders. The changing of tastes and fashionable styles may modify the social perception of what are the latest ideal woman’s height, weight and body proportions are. But viewed to the different angles, it remained that males are more attracted to female whose body measurements are proportioned. Buttocks’ shapes are one of them. Women who are not “gifted” with this asset will likely to undergo buttocks lift Thailand to enhance her body contour.
What is buttocks lift Thailand?
Buttocks lift or gluteoplasty is the lifting of the buttocks to achieve a more esthetic body proportion.
What are the two methods of a buttocks lift?
- One method is by simple removal of extra skin and the tightening the skin above the upper part of the buttocks which results in slight natural lifting of the buttocks.
- By augmenting or by inserting solid and semi-solid silicone implants.
Who are the best candidates for buttocks lift Thailand?
- The candidates for the buttock lift surgery are those with poor skin tone in the area of buttock. Their buttocks are characterized by excess skin, cellulite, and stretch marks. Women who suffer from poor skin quality cannot be candidates from liposuction. They could only improve the appearance of their buttocks though the procedure of buttocks lifts.
- Patients must be physically, mentally and emotionally health.
- Must have a realistic expectation of what will the surgical procedure can do for her.
- Non- smoker. Smokers are much more prone to delayed healing and wound breakdown.
- With ideal weight.
- Committed to a healthy diet and lifestyle.
What are the advantages of buttocks lift Thailand?
Buttocks lift is a surgical procedure that is performed to a person who has excessive and outsized skin on the buttocks and upper thighs. Butt lift will improve the appearance of the cellulite. The purpose of this procedure is to make the body in its normal shape after the loss of the skin’s elasticity because of aging and extreme weight loss.
What are the needed preparations before the buttocks lift Thailand?
- During the initial consultation, it is important for the patient to inform the surgeon of her allergies or her recent illness or minor diseases like could and cough
- Patients must inform the doctor about her medication she is taking. The herbal supplements and vitamins.
What kind of anesthesia is the surgeon will use and how many hours will the procedure be done?
Normally, general anesthesia is used by the plastic surgeons. The whole surgical procedure will last from one hour to two hours.
On the post-operative, how many weeks will a patient are allowed for some physical activities?
The patient will have to wait for about three weeks to one month for the complete healing; if that is, she will not contact some infections or complication due to the surgery. Patient’s physical activities can resume after six weeks or two months.
What are the possible risks of buttocks lift Thailand?
- Changes in skin sensation
- Pain and discomfort
- Seroma or fluid collection